Tipp Players present “Lend Me a Tenor”
Sign of the times
ODA director stops in Tipp
Horse visits noted veterinarian
- Martinez pleads guilty in home invasion case - 12:51 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Segura pleads guilty in alleged drug ring case - 12:25 pm
- Bond revoked for Bethel Twp. man - 6:07 pm
- Children’s art classes scheduled at Hayner - 11:13 am
- Event to support women’s education - 11:09 am
- Annual MS walk set for April - 11:07 am
- United Way install officers - 11:01 am
- Grantmaking season kicks off for foundation - 8:19 am
- Chamber seeks exhibitors for expo - 8:14 am
- Tipp City Seniors news - 4:49 pm
- Village, schools discuss development - 1:57 pm
- Tiny house project awarded grant - 4:06 pm
- Commissioners accept quotes - 3:21 pm
- Troy man arraigned on child sex charges - 12:07 am updated: 11:30 am.
- Alleged drug ring member enters change of plea - 5:40 pm
- Pet of the Week - 9:09 am
- Brick Blowout event draws hundreds to WACO - 6:34 pm
- 4-H club enrollment deadline near - 2:41 pm
- Laura business closing ‘fur’ ever - 3:36 pm
- Coalition reminds against drinking, driving - 9:19 am
- Relay for Life seeks supporters - 9:19 am
- Horse visits noted veterinarian - 9:19 am
- May 2 ballots approved - 8:39 pm
- 5 fatal crashes reported last fall - 8:34 pm
- Police reports - 8:29 pm
Tipp City Seniors news
Members of the Tipp City Seniors Inc. enjoy a carry in luncheon every Thursday at noon, with card playing, fun and fellowship.Provided photoDoug Chris...
Village, schools discuss development
WEST MILTON — At a joint informational meeting held Tuesday night, West Milton and Union Township residents had a chance to hear from village an...
Tiny house project awarded grant
TIPP CITY — At the Tipp City school board meeting Monday, the Tipp Foundation presented the high school’s Tiny House project with the gran...
Commissioners accept quotes
MIAMI COUNTY — At their meeting Tuesday, the Miami County Commissioners accepted several quotes for projects.The commissioners accepted a quote ...
Troy man arraigned on child sex charges
TROY — A Troy man has been charged with six counts of third degree felony unlawful sexual conduct with a minor following a search warrant at his...
Bees hold off Vikings
By Josh [email protected] — With a chance to put a rivalry game away from the free throw line and solidify his team’s lea...
Bees’ South hits milestone in win
By Josh [email protected] — Caleb South’s impending milestone Friday night wasn’t exactly a secret.Which explains w...
Bulldog boys fall in opener
By Josh [email protected] MILTON — A missed layup at the end of the second quarter.Scattered possessions throughout spoiled by tu...
Tipp’s Colvin named 1st team All-Ohio
By Josh [email protected] COUNTY — Three Miami County boys soccer plays earned first-team All-Ohio honors this season.For one of...
Troy takes aim at new GWOC
By Josh [email protected] COUNTY — The Greater Western Ohio Conference may have a new look this year.But the Troy boys golf team...
Flashback Friday: Milton-Union
By Josh [email protected] MILTON — In Mark Lane’s third season as Milton-Union’s football coach, is Bulldogs showed w...
Scholarship aimed at every day ‘rock star’
Staff ReportsTROY — The Life is A Journey — Don’t Stop Believing Scholarship Fund of the Tippecanoe Community Foundation is acceptin...
Stress shouldn’t be blamed for ulcers
By Rosanne Danielson, MDContributing columnistThose who worry that increased stress in their life may lead to a stomach ulcer need to understand that ...
Davidson seeking to ‘Drain the Swamp’
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Representative Warren Davidson of Ohio’s 8th Congressional District is introducing a bill today that would require...
Appraisal fair brings unique items
To the Editor:The annual Tippecanoe Historical Society Appraisal Fair was held at the American Legion Post 586 on Jan. 21.Fifty people brought items t...
Phone survey to begin in county
Staff ReportsTROY — Miami County Public Health officials have announced a partnership with Wright State University to conduct a phone survey for...
Open mouth, insert foot
Have you ever put your foot in your mouth? I hope not; it’s a very unpleasant experience, as I know all too well from many times I’ve chew...
See the value in Tipp schools
To the Editor:Sometimes, we have to take a step back to see things more clearly. A painter steps back to check her work, a quarterback drops back to a...
Renew levy and #preserveexcellence
To the Editor:In November 2015, my wife and I moved our family, which includes four school-age children, from Japan where I worked for the US Air Forc...
Lent presents test of resolve
Mom always told me not to make promises I can’t keep and for the most part, I have followed that advice. The one notable exception is when I mak...
Deaf history offers valuable lessons
On March 13, 1988, Dr. I. Jordan King was elected as the first deaf president of Gallaudet University. Before this date, Gallaudet University, the fir...
To the Editor: The West Milton Senior Citizens and Community Club now has beautiful new flooring. With the help of a grant from the Miami County Found...